What Is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is the science of life which originated in India over 5,000 year ago. This healing system is considered the sister science of yoga. The emphasis is on living in harmony with the natural elements both internal and externally through paying attention to one’s diet and lifestyle.
- Learn techniques to release stress.
- Find relief from joint aches & pain.
- Design daily life around a healthier habits.
- Learn how to eat and feel great.
- Age gracefully with flexibility and balance.
- Enjoy healthy skin in all seasons.
- Get the sleep you have been dreaming of.
- Heal yourself as you move through life’s obstacles.
- Feel great about your weight.
- Improved digestion and metabolism.
- Enjoy meal planning while learning new recipes.
- Wake up clear with a clear & focused mind.
- Learn better understanding of your unique body type.
- Empowered & preventive health care for the body, mind & spirit.
Private Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consult: $80
Dorothy Barbara graduated from Kripalu School of Ayurveda and is a Certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant, Certified Svaroopa® yoga teacher and yoga therapist with over 2,000 hours of study.